Welcome!


Hello and welcome to my blog.


Here is a collection of my work from 2D concepts to 3D models.
I would appreciate any
critique and feedback you have to offer.

Thanks for visiting.


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mayan Spaniard

This is my first character of Three I will be modeling for my Pre-Portfolio class. They'll all go along with my last post of the Mayan/Aztec/Spanish theme. This character is a Spanish Conquistador who has been stranded in the jungle but has had to have adapt for survival. Below you can see a before and after of his uniform and Mayan clothing. I will be modeling him with his Mayan outfit for this project.

Some quick color samples, I may go with more warm colors for him but his final colors will come later.

2 comments:

  1. Is this the style yer aiming for when you model him? I think it's neat but it seems fairly new.

    I really like his concept tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he'll be done in the style I have for the turn-around sheet. It's a style I've been using for a while but I have not posted up any other art since then.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete